15 Best Books and Articles on How to Mend a Broken Heart
by Dawn Billings, founder of RelationshipHelp.com
Got a broken heart? When you feel your heart is completely broken you could feel desperate for answers to help you heal. Because people with different personality tendencies handle a broken heart differently, I have compiled 15 resources for you to utilize in finding some of the healing recommendations you need.
1. How do You Mend a Broken Heart: Psychology Today, by William Berry, LMHC., CAP.
2. How Do You Mend a Broken Heart? New Insights into the Links Between Depression and Cardiovascular Disease Dana Foundation by Kayt Sukel
3. 5 Ways Science Can Mend a Broken Heart TechnologyNetworks.com , by Anna MacDonald
4. How to Mend a Broken Heart and Come Out Stronger RelationshipHelpatHome.com by Dawn L. Billings
5. How do You Mend a Broken Heart: An Emotional Page turner book by Anna Mansell
6. How do You Mend a Broken Heart: Central Minds.hk by Dr. Sharmeen Shroff
7. How do You Mend a Broken Heart: The Guardian by Luisa Dillner
8. How do you Mend a Broken Heart: Top 7 Tips from Experts: by Jillian Turecki
9. How do you Mend a Broken Heart When a Relationship Ends: Very Well Mind by Nancy Schimelpfening
10. 10 Tips for Healing a Broken Heart: PsychCentral by Cathy Cassata
11. The Practical Guide to Healing A Broken Heart: HealthLine by Cindy Lamothe
12. How to Heal a Broken Heart in 30 Days book by Howard Bronson and Mike Riley
13. Can You Mend a Broken Heart Maverick Life by Gisele Wertheim Aymes
14. How To Mend a Broken Heart: Letting Go and Moving On, book by Aleta Koman
15. 17 Bible Verses for a Broken Heart Woman's Day by NI'KESIA PANNELL
Personality and relationship expert Dawn Billings is the author and architect of Primary Colors Relationship Personality Tests and RelationshipHelp.com training. Dawn is the author of hundreds of articles and executive director of the Relationship Help Resort in Arizona where she leads private couple's retreats and intensives to strengthen, empower and heal relationships.